Frameless glass showers are trendy now. But it's not just because of the look. Here are some of the benefits of frameless glass doors.
1. Frameless glass shower doors look better. They make your bathroom elegant and unique.
2. You can customize them, too. Which allows you to fully incorporate your shower doors into your overall bathroom décor.
3. They don’t block light or your line of sight. The glass will allow your eye to see into the shower space, creating a sense that the room is larger. If you have a smaller bathroom, the glass door is the way to go.
4. Frameless glass doors are durable: They're actually made out of fairly thick glass since there is no frame or other support. This means that they are very durable and can support a lot of weight.
5. Easier to clean. All you have to do is spray them down with glass cleaner and wipe them off. Since you can see where the stains or other dirty areas are, you don’t have to waste time cleaning the entire door every time.
They come in any size. This allows your designer complete flexibility in designing the size of your shower space.
But always make sure that you buy glass showers from a reliable shop. Because it'll make a real difference. Recently I did a frameless shower installation in my house and they did it very well. So do your research before buying.